Hey guys, welcome back. So this post is very different compared to my usual posts and that’s because I have been nominated for the Liebester award by my great friends Thesarcasticcoconut and Lovelivinglifestyle. Both their blogs are amazing and I would just like to say thank you to them for nominating me. Unfortunately because lovelivinglifestyle nominated me first I am only going to answer her questions but you guys should definitely go look at their blogs.
1. You must thank the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate at least 5 bloggers (no more than 11).
4. Tell the bloggers that you nominated, have been nominated.
5. Create 11 original questions for them to answer.
1. What’s you favourite thing to do with your friends? Go to the Crimea or have sleepovers.
2. Do you have any brothers/ sisters? I have one sister.
3. Do you have any pets? No.
4. What’s your favourite food? I love Chinese and Italian food, (especially pizza)
5. What’s something you couldn’t live without? Food.
6. Name one interesting fact about you. I’ve been to Disneyland more times than I can count.
7. Do you prefer summer or winter? Winter.
8. What’s your favourite to show? Supernatural.
9. What’s your dream job? Wedding designer/ planner.
10. What’s your dream holiday destination? Bora Bora.
11. Do you prefer to go outside or stay inside? Stay inside.
1. What’s your favourite restaurant?
2. What’s your favourite colour?
3. What’s your/was your, favourite subject at school?
4. Where’s your favourite place to go on holiday?
5. Whats your favourite sport?
6. If in an emergency you could only grab 3 things what would you get?
7. What’s your favourite movie?
8. Which is your favourite season?
9. Eat in a restaurant or take out?
10. What’s your favourite day of the week?
11. Would you rather watch a movie at home or go to the cinema?
Thank you again to thesarcasticcoconut and lovelivinglifestyle, make sure to check out their blog and the blogs that I have nominated.
Thanks for reading. Goodbye for now.
The Blue Eyed Baker 🙂