Rice crispy treats are so easy to make, and (also very sticky) but I think that they are kind of plain. So I decided to make them more colourful and taste even better. This recipe will tell you how to make the traditional rice krispie treat, but when it comes to decoration it will be beautiful and colourful. These are especially perfect for parties.
Ingredients- 150 grams marshmallows, 100 grams of rice krispies cereal, 30 grams of butter, sprinkles, 50 grams white chocolate (sprinkles and chocolate are optional).
- Get a pan and place hot water inside it.
- Place it on the heat and wait for it to boil.
- Then place a heat safe bowl on top of the pan (make sure the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the water).
- Next put the butter into the bowl over the saucepan and wait for it to melt. If you don’t use butter, when it comes to melting the marshmallows, the texture will be too sticky and will be more difficult to melt.
- Once the butter is melted add the marshmallows and stir constantly until its completely melted and combined together.
- After everything is all melted take it of the heat and quickly add the rice krispies to the mixture. Stir it in until everything is well mixed, if it’s too sticky you can add more rice krispies.
- Place the mixture into a dish. You can decorate now if you want.
- I added some sprinkles to make it more colourful, then I melted white chocolate and put it in a pipping bag and did a zig zag design. Like this:
Thats it. now you know how to make these delicious rice krispie treats, which are great for parties.
Thanks for reading! Goodbye for now.
The Blue Eyed Baker 🙂